Q: Will you make me throw everything away?
- No. Some people want to reduce the number of items they have and some people want to keep absolutely everything, yet have it organized. In our assessment, you tell me what your goal is.
Q: How long will it take to organize a room?
- Organizing is not like painting a wall, where you calculate dimensions. Everyone has different amounts of “stuff” in their areas, and everyone works at a different pace. The quicker the client works with me, the quicker the job gets done. Through mutual agreement, I will exceed your expectations.
Q: “I am sure my house/office is the worst you’ve ever seen – will you think I am a slob?”
- No. I assure you everyone thinks their house is the worst I have ever seen, and I have no judgments about what your space looks like.
Q: How do you know what my needs are?
- I will conduct a Needs-Assessment in which I will ask you detailed questions about why you want to get organized, what being organized means to you, what you don’t like about your space, etc. I use that assessment to create a “map” that outlines what needs to be done in order to get you to your desired outcome.
Q: Do I need to purchase bins before you arrive?
- No. It’s imperative to go through the sorting process first before determining how many organizing bins you will need, if any at all. We will decide together during your organizing session.
Q: Do I need to pre-organize before you arrive?
- No. Please do not organize before I come. To know how help your area get to the place it needs to be, I need to know where it started from and what your habits are.
Q: Will my information be kept confidential?
- Yes. All information which concerns your personal, financial or other confidential information will not be revealed to anyone.
Q: Are there references I may call?
- Yes. Please call 801.598.7798 for names and phone numbers of satisfied clients that you may call.
Q: What are your rates?
- $95 for a Needs-Assessment, which includes a 1-hour walk through of your space and a 1-hour creation of a “map.” Hands-on organizing is $70 per hour.
Q: Is there a guarantee on your services?
- I strive to meet a 100% client satisfaction level. If you let me know within 7 days that I have failed to meet any of the proposed solutions, I will schedule a complimentary session(s) to make necessary adjustments to ensure your 100% satisfaction.