Are you motivated to accomplish a goal when someone is cheering you on? If so, I have a gift for you.
Getting organized is likely on your New Year’s resolution list. What organizing or time management goal is meaningful for you to accomplish?
YOUR GIFT: Tell me your project and I will check-in with you twice this year to support you in your goal.
Simply email me now; I’ll reply with 3 questions that will assist you in specifying your goal.
TIP– Choose a medium-sized project, not a massive one, so the feeling of “winning” propels you forward.
- Visualize what you truly want to experience this December (peace, excitement, deep connection, etc.)
- Ask yourself: “Is the thing I’m about to say YES to going to bring me closer to or farther away from my intention?
- Choose accordingly with purpose
TIP: If you want an suggestion on how to say no, email me.
Is fear of mistakes preventing you from making clear decisions whether to keep or donate items?
When you determine items have no value to you, yet still say:
Email me to receive questions to examine your beliefs.
If you have taken the time to “get” organized, then honor the precious effort you spent by “staying” organized.
TIP: Live by these 2 simple action-oriented guidelines:
- Don’t put it down; put it away (designate a home for everything; you won’t waste time searching when you know where you’ve placed items)
- One thing in; one thing out (if you obtain something new, donate something you no longer use)
Have you ever quickly searched a website and before you know it, 45 minutes has passed? This will help keep track of time.
Time Timer is a visual timer that shows the passage of time. As the time elapses, the red disk disappears. A digital stopwatch is NOT the same; your brain sees that as abstract.
Every age group benefits:
- Toddlers: Use it for time-outs or say “When the red disk disappears, it’s time to go.”
- Teachers – Set it for 15-minute assignments.
- All ages – Use it for practicing instruments.
TIP: My favorite use is to keep meetings effectively on track!