Does this sound familiar? You’re determined to organize a specific area and you’re excited! You start and find something that doesn’t belong. You bring that item to another room and notice that area is out of order as well; you begin organizing there. When your time is up, you’re deflated because you’ve started many projects and finished none! That’s called zigzag organizing.
TIP: Focus & stay in 1 area at a time. If items belong elsewhere, place them in a “Relocate” box. Set aside 15 minutes at the end of your allotted time to distribute items where they belong.
- I am adding a valuable service: coaching. My last 17-years’ expertise has led me to this.
- GIFT: I’m offering a FREE Powerful Coaching Conversation to see if we are an ideal match.
- Coaching is about exploring an exceptional future for yourself.
- Coaching is a partnership in a thought-provoking & action-based process that inspires clients to create positive change.
- Coaching helps you to see your world differently. You then may create results that seemed impossible a moment before.
- If you feel stuck yet know YOU have the answers within you, I can assist.
- Coaching isn’t: counseling, consulting, or advising.
- I’m on track Spring 2023 to obtain ACC credential from International Coaching Federation.
- My intention is for my value to exceed your investment.
- If you feel apprehensive and excited, this may be for you.
- CLICK HERE for my coaching fee (upon credentialing, fee will increase).
- My 100% Satisfaction Guarantee still applies.
- Let me give you a powerful experience of coaching.
I compiled 16 years’ worth of my clients’ responses to:
- Sense of peace
- Less stress & more relief
- Feel relaxed in my home
- Find what I need when I need it
- Have more creativity
- Spend time with family & friends
- Increase productivity
- A home I can be proud of, rather than embarrassed, to invite visitors to
- Increase mental clarity
- Teach my children & be a good example
If you resonate with any of these, be confident you CAN learn the organizing skills to achieve your desires. Many of my clients have.
If a visitor was coming to your home in two hours, could you “restore order” calmly?
People often ask me if my house is perfect. Not always, however, I can restore order within minutes because everything has a home.
When you toss items in random locations because you don’t know where to put them, that creates clutter. “Clutter is postponed decisions” – Barbara Hemphill
TIP: Designate a home for everything.
You know where your car is parked nightly and therefore don’t waste time searching for it. Let your entire day be like that, effortlessly finding what you need.
I’m not immune to procrastination just because I’m a Professional Organizer. My clients relate. They say they’re “too busy” to get through to-dos written down long ago.
I put myself to the test. If I wasn’t willing to do tasks in a 100% clear calendar, I committed to:
- Cross them off my list entirely.
- Delegate/ask for support.
- Assign specific dates to tasks and ask a friend for accountability.
Accomplishment from those completed, burden lifted by letting go of those I’d likely never do, relief from delegating/support, and empowerment from creating a plan for future actions.