Place EVERY paper that enters your home in an “inbox”.
- No other papers go in there (only new incoming papers).
- Once a week, sort papers into 4 piles by asking:
- “What do I need to do with this paper?
- R- Read it?
- A- Act on it?
- F- File it?
- T- Toss it?”
- DON’T get sidetracked into “doing” action items.
- Take “Read” to the location where you actually read.
- Put each “Action” in its own clear file. Create an appointment to complete Action.
- File & toss.
- Typically, this takes 10 minutes.
- Do this for 1 month & experience how easy it is to keep track of papers!
Email me to get the full PDF.
iR.A.F.T. © 2020 Clear & SIMPLE, LLC. All rights reserved.