How would it be to look at your closet and feel pleased?
- Take everything out of your closet
- Sort into categories
- Only keep items that support you in your life today
(Ask yourself “Powerful Questions Whether to Keep or Donate”)
TIP: Your gut will tell you if items reflect your current life, not who you used to be or who you want to be
- Relocate off-season clothes to storage
- Put categories away in accessible homes
- MAINTENANCE: Place a donation bin in your closet so clothes can be removed the moment they are a “no”.
For in-depth steps, click here for a PDF