Q: Will you make me throw everything away?
- No. Some people want to reduce the number of items they have and some people want to keep absolutely everything, yet have it organized. In our assessment, you tell me what your goal is. Email me email@example.com to schedule an introductory 20-minute call at no charge to ask me any questions and to see if we are a perfect match for each other. If we are not, I will help direct you to another professional.
Q: How long will it take to organize a room?
- Organizing is not like painting a wall, where you calculate dimensions. Everyone has different amounts of “stuff” in their areas, and everyone works at a different pace. The quicker you make decisions, the quicker the job gets done. Through mutual agreement, I will exceed your expectations.
Q: “I am sure my house/office is the worst you’ve ever seen – will you think I am a slob?”
- No. I assure you everyone thinks their house is the worst I have ever seen, and I have no prejudice about what your space looks like.
Q: How do you know what my needs are?
- I will conduct a Needs Assessment in which I will ask you detailed questions about why you want to get organized, what being organized means to you, what you don’t like about your space and what your vision is. I use that assessment to create a “map” that outlines what needs to be done in order to achieve your desired outcome.
Q: Do I need to purchase containers before we start organizing?
- No. It’s imperative to go through the sorting process first before determining how many organizing bins you need if any at all. We will decide together at the appropriate time during your organizing session.
Q: Do I need to pre-organize before our Initial Consultation?
- No. Please do not organize before we start. To know how to help your area get to your desired outcome, I need to know where it started from and what your habits are.
Q: Will my information be kept confidential?
- Yes. All information which concerns your personal, financial or other confidential information will not be revealed to anyone. We will sign an agreement stating this so you can be assured. Email me firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an introductory 20-minute call at no charge to ask me any questions and to see if we are a perfect match for each other.
Q: What are your rates?
- The first step is a Needs Assessment for $105, which includes a 1-hour virtual or on-site walk-through of your space and the creation of a “map.” On-site Organizing is $75/hour. Virtual Organizing is $335/month. See more details here on my pricing page.
Q: What is the difference between On-site Organizing and Virtual Organizing?
- In On-site Organizing, I physically assist you in the organizing process, so the job gets done with the synergy of two people. We work in a 3-4 hour time frame, thus we get a lot accomplished. In Virtual Organizing, we connect via Zoom and I guide you every step of the way through the process. It provides accessibility for those with limited time, energy and money since the sessions are only 1 hour. Email me email@example.com to schedule an introductory 20-minute call at no charge to find out which option is right for you.
Q: You mention “coaching” as part of the virtual organizing process. What is that?
- Coaching helps you shift your habits and create permanent change by discovering new awareness about yourself. In that 30-minute coaching session, you bring up a topic of greatest importance to you, which we approach with curiosity and neutrality. You arrive at your own insights, which create change. It is an “awareness-action-learning” model.
Q: Is there a guarantee for your services?
- I strive to meet a 100% client satisfaction level. If you let me know within 7 days that I have failed to meet any of the proposed solutions, I will schedule a complimentary session(s) to make necessary adjustments to ensure your 100% satisfaction.
Q: Are there references I may call?
- Yes. Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org for names and phone numbers of satisfied clients that you may call.
Q: What kinds of organizing projects do you engage in?
- The list is limitless! I have organized clothing closets, pantries, home offices, photos, basements/attics, memorabilia, children’s rooms/toys, I have also helped clients with time management, paper management, digital files, processing of mail/email, vital documents, routines & habits, unpacking and organizing and much more. Email me email@example.com to schedule an introductory 20-minute call at no charge to inquire further.