The goal is NOT to have perfect order 100% of the time.
The goal IS to have systems in place to restore order in a timely fashion, so that life looks like this:
Messy / Restore Order / Messy / Restore Order.
That is REALISTIC and DOABLE.
Perfection / Perfection / Perfection / Perfection
Look around your home or office. Can you restore order in a short time frame? What systems do YOU have in place to restore order?
Visit my website or email me for ideas. I read every email I receive.
Instead of daily sifting through junk mail, BLOCK its arrival!
- First, go to dmachoice.org to prevent being added to Direct Marketing Association mailing lists (comprises 80% of marketing mail). This costs $2.
- Next, you must remove yourself from lists you’re already on (due to previous purchases) by contacting companies directly:
- Dmachoice has member companies’ information on their website.
- Go to optoutprescreen.com to opt out of insurance & credit offers.
I’ve successfully done this for many clients with a great reduction in junk mail within 8 weeks!
Are you motivated to accomplish a goal when someone is cheering you on? If so, I have a gift for you.
Getting organized is likely on your New Year’s resolution list. What organizing or time management goal is meaningful for you to accomplish?
YOUR GIFT: Tell me your project and I will check-in with you twice this year to support you in your goal.
Simply email me now; I’ll reply with 3 questions that will assist you in specifying your goal.
TIP– Choose a medium-sized project, not a massive one, so the feeling of “winning” propels you forward.
- Visualize what you truly want to experience this December (peace, excitement, deep connection, etc.)
- Ask yourself: “Is the thing I’m about to say YES to going to bring me closer to or farther away from my intention?
- Choose accordingly with purpose
TIP: If you want an suggestion on how to say no, email me.
Is fear of mistakes preventing you from making clear decisions whether to keep or donate items?
When you determine items have no value to you, yet still say:
Email me to receive questions to examine your beliefs.