Can we talk about perfectionism?
The goal is NOT to have perfect order 100% of the time.
The goal IS to have systems in place to restore order in a timely fashion, so that life looks like this:
Messy / Restore Order / Messy / Restore Order.
That is REALISTIC and DOABLE.
Perfection / Perfection / Perfection / Perfection
Look around your home or office. Can you restore order in a short time frame? What systems do YOU have in place to restore order?
Visit my website or email me for ideas. I read every email I receive.
How to Get Off Junk Mail Lists
Instead of daily sifting through junk mail, BLOCK its arrival!
- First, go to dmachoice.org to prevent being added to Direct Marketing Association mailing lists (comprises 80% of marketing mail). This costs $2.
- Next, you must remove yourself from lists you’re already on (due to previous purchases) by contacting companies directly:
- Dmachoice has member companies’ information on their website.
- Go to optoutprescreen.com to opt out of insurance & credit offers.
I’ve successfully done this for many clients with a great reduction in junk mail within 8 weeks!
Would You Like a FREE Accountability Partner?
Are you motivated to accomplish a goal when someone is cheering you on? If so, I have a gift for you.
Getting organized is likely on your New Year’s resolution list. What organizing or time management goal is meaningful for you to accomplish?
YOUR GIFT: Tell me your project and I will check-in with you twice this year to support you in your goal.
Simply email me now; I’ll reply with 3 questions that will assist you in specifying your goal.
TIP– Choose a medium-sized project, not a massive one, so the feeling of “winning” propels you forward.
How to Declutter Your December
- Visualize what you truly want to experience this December (peace, excitement, deep connection, etc.)
- Ask yourself: “Is the thing I’m about to say YES to going to bring me closer to or farther away from my intention?
- Choose accordingly with purpose
TIP: If you want an suggestion on how to say no, email me.
Are you Afraid of Making a Mistake?
Is fear of mistakes preventing you from making clear decisions whether to keep or donate items?
When you determine items have no value to you, yet still say:
Email me to receive questions to examine your beliefs.